Happy New Year to all of my wonderful followers.
I’d like to thank you all for taking the time and interest in my blog, it means an awful lot and I hope that I can continue to interest and surprise you in the coming year!
I guess now is the time to think about a few things that I want to do and achieve in 2014, so here goes…
1) Go to a fashion forum – I always read about fashion forums in the tonnes of magazines that I read: 2014 is the year to actually go to one myself!
2) Get a job after I graduate – here’s hoping…
3) Take a short trip to Amsterdam – it’s somewhere that I’ve always wanted to visit, and as it’s my 21st Birthday this year I think a little trip is definitely in order!
4) Invest in a fashion photography book – it’s something that’s always interested me and I’d love to find out more about it
5) Get laser eye surgery – FINALLY!
6) Start writing a book – I always have ideas and random thoughts about plots and characters… this year I aim to actually get some of these ideas down on paper!
7) Subscribe to Vogue – to add to my ELLE collection!
8) Gain experience within a fashion magazine – doing anything and everything possible!
9) Raise money for charity – in 2013 I raised over £500.00 for The Stoke Association by running the Great Manchester 10K run in May. In 2014 I’m hoping to do something similar (although maybe not running, as that was a huge struggle last time…)
10) Get up to 100 followers! – you know what to do!
I wish you all a happy and successful year filled with all of the things that you love and enjoy!